The end of your project will be as critical as the launch, so here are some ideas to ensure you maximize the last days and hours of your project.
- Be sure to announce the end of your project via email and social media!
- Email your personal networks and emphasize that the time to contribute is NOW! Let them know you only have “x” number of days or hours left.
- If you have already hit all of your funding goals, be sure to provide greater detail on what you will do with any monies you receive above your goal. Your audience will feel more comfortable to contribute if they know their funds are going to something specific, so be sure to spell it out for them.
- Share media (photos) with diminishing timelines on your social channels, as this helps with explaining the urgency of your coming deadline.
- Focus on asking your original contributors to share your project. Ensure they understand that in order to receive their gifts, you have to at least reach your first stepping-stone.
- Consider offering your original contributors an additional gift if you reach your next stepping-stone goal, as they were "the" original support team. It’s a great incentive for them to share.
- If you haven’t already, be sure to thank any and all current contributors and ensure they understand how important it was for you to have their support on this journey.
Best of luck as you wrap up your project!